December 29th, 2006
|09:45 pm - 2007's Writing Goals|
In light of the post the other day where I quoted part of an article by C. Hope Clark, here are my writing goals for 2007:
- Write a minimum of 1,000 words a day.
- Send a minimum of one query a week. (I tried to do more this last year and overwhelmed myself into doing nothing.)
- Develop a minimum of 2 greeting card ideas a week and send them out when I get batches of 5 or 6.
- Maintain a tickle file of article ideas that I add to weekly.
This one is both personal and writing:
- Work through the 1-Minute Organizer system (in conjunction with FlyLady.com) to get organized in my workspace and personal space.
And there we have it.
Do you have her book, The Shy Writer? I received it as gift when it first came out - really good!
|Date:||December 30th, 2006 02:38 pm (UTC)|| |
She and I used to email quite a bit when I was more active in the "writing scene." I had constant communication with her, Dallas Franklin, Jenna, Anthony Tedesco, Peter Bowerman . . . now I don't talk to any of them anymore and it feels kind of odd. It was part of my morning and lunch routine for over a year . . . ::sighs::